First time at the Indy 500
- It. Was. Awesome.
- We left kind of early this morning. I took a nap on the way down.
- It was so much bigger than I thought it would be.
- We sat in the middle and brought chairs and blankets. I kind of think I liked sitting there rather than up in the seats.
- Just when I think i’ve seen it all I see new levels of obnoxiousness.
- It was such a nice day. I didn’t burn at all and got a nice little tan.
- I want to go back there and spend the night and go for a weekend.
- I think being able to listen and not have to always talk is something more people need to learn. Rather than make it seem like you only listen while waiting for your turn to jump in you should just let people talk. It could actually teach you stuff.
- Also, reapeating what someone else says, but rewording it doesn’t make you that awesome.